The end-of-DATA (EOD) script is executed after the dot
., when the message is fully received (but not yet accepted).
There are two sub-types of EOD; one which is executed once per message (DATA command), and other that is executed for each recipient.
- 7.7.1. Per message
- 220.127.116.11. Variables
- 18.104.22.168. Functions
- 22.214.171.124. On script error
- 126.96.36.199. On implicit termination
- 7.7.2. Per recipient
- 188.8.131.52. Variables
- 184.108.40.206. Functions
- 220.127.116.11. On script error
- 18.104.22.168. On implicit termination